Are you ready to begin living a life, and having a career, that you really want? Why wait any longer? Whether you're just starting out or you're changing mid-career. Chart a path to your ideal life in career counseling at Baltimore Minds.
• Interests, skills, & values
• Dreams, goals, & passions
• Explore options & take action
For those with concerns about work or school performance. Find strengths to build on. View problem areas in new ways. Testing, by licensed psychologist Denise Bike, is available:
• Learning & cognitive abilities
• Anxiety & mood disorders
• Behavioral & conduct problems
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Is it time to break free from old patterns interfering with the life you want now? Are you ready for a change? Let's explore your goals. You can meet them at the pace, in the way, that suits you.
• Sleep problems
• Anxiety & stress
• Depression & grief
• Relationship issues & family
Thank you for visiting Baltimore Minds.
This practice offers career counseling and career tests, psychotherapy, and
educational testing (for learning disorders and other conditions).
Baltimore Minds is located at 600 Wyndhurst in Roland Park.
Dr. Denise Bike, the owner, is a licensed psychologist in the state of Maryland.
Everyone has different needs. So, Dr. Bike's approaches vary.
Together we'll find an approach that works for you.
Contact Dr. Bike at Baltimore Minds for an appointment.
- We'll discuss your questions.
- You can find out more about career counseling, career tests, and psychotherapy.
- Ask about testing (to determine conditions like learning disorders and ADHD).
600 Wyndhurst ~ Suite 125 ~ Baltimore, MD 21210