For those with concerns about school or work performance. Find strengths to build on. View problem areas in new ways. Testing, conducted by licensed psychologist Denise Bike, is available for:
• Learning & cognitive abilities
• ADHD & executive functions
• Anxiety & mood disorders
Are you ready to begin living a life, and having a career, that you really want? Why wait any longer? Whether you're just starting out or you're changing mid-career. Chart a path to your ideal life in career counseling at Baltimore Minds.
• Interests, skills, & values
• Dreams, goals, & passions
• Explore options & take action
Is it time to break free from old patterns interfering with the life you want now? Are you ready for a change? Let's explore your goals. You can meet them at the pace, in the way, that suits you.
• Sleep problems
• Anxiety & stress
• Depression & grief
• Relationship issues & family
Thank you for visiting Baltimore Minds, located in Roland Park.
(To identify learning disorders, ADHD, and other conditions.)
Dr. Denise Bike, the owner, is a licensed psychologist in the state of Maryland.
Also for adults: career counseling, career tests, and psychotherapy.
Every adult has different needs. So, Dr. Bike varies her therapeutic approach.
Together we'll find an approach that works for you.
Contact Dr. Bike at Baltimore Minds for an appointment.
- We'll discuss your questions.
- Ask about testing (to determine learning disorders and ADHD). For children, adolescents, and adults.
- You can also find out about career counseling, career tests, and psychotherapy for adults.
600 Wyndhurst ~ Suite 125 ~ Baltimore, MD 21210